Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just a check in

I have not really posted on my blog yet, which is an issue! Just wanted to say that I have been plugging away at the art aspects of Rolli Polly Princess and have gone through some changes since we first started. We decided to go the way of voxel (3D pixels) spheres to create our rolling characters. I originally started by using a program called Sproxel, which was not the best program in my opinion. It basically only lets you place voxel pixels and has no pre made that you can play with. This meant making a sphere from the ground up which would take a while doing it one pixel at a time. I got fed up with that and looked to other resources yesterday and found Qubicle. This program is awesome as far as I am concerned! I have now been able to make a conceptual princess for our game, might not be the best, but I am happy with it for now.
There ya have it, making progress!

As far as games that I have been playing go, I have been playing Ni No Kuni as well as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS... this only happens when I have time between work and class work... so not very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment