Thursday, October 31, 2013

This is Halloween!

Halloween, such a fun day, got all dressed up as Hank Venture today and went to class. I was a little disappointed in the number of people that were dressed up on campus and by the lack of those that were in our humble little class. Out of the 5 that there were, 4 were on our team... so that is a win haha.
As far as our project goes, I am still working on some concept art as well as compiling a list of possible game elements to help out with the design side of things which is pretty cool.

Games being played: Beat Ni No Kuni! What a beast of a game, very good and would recommend to any Ghibli fans out there. Started to replay Fallout 3, oh how I have missed the good ol' wastelands.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle! It's Lily, from Trad. Game Dev.

    Ni no Kuni was amazing?!?! I bought it when it came out and never finished it. I need to. I loved it the entire time I was playing.

    I'm adding you to my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete