Monday, December 2, 2013

Cannon Fire

So it seems like our game is going through the ringer right now and has been getting changed in so many ways recently that it is kinda worrying me. It seems like waiting till right before alpha to change a bunch of stuff probably isn't the best idea, but it is what it is. I have just been working on some art assets as of late, and have been running into issues where I start working on something just to find out that someone else has recently finished it despite the fact that I had signed up to do it. I guess there are some communication issues occurring which is slightly annoying, but at the same time not too bad because then there is some variation in a few of the things that we are working on. The one thing that I did do that no one else worked on was cannons for the game. I made a 3D model of one and then played around with some different styles for it. I also hand drew (Computer drew?) one, but the file is on my other computer so I cannot post that on here for now. The 3D stills that I took will be bellow, and for those of you that see them, let me know which style you like the most!



No comments:

Post a Comment