Saturday, November 16, 2013

Concepting Away

The past week or so the art people have been working on some concept art for our game and some of it is looking really cool. For some reason I am having issues getting what I am imaging down on paper, but am still trying my damnedest to get everything done. I have been working on creating a dilapidated castle that has a nomadic tribe living in it, I thought it was a pretty cool idea and am proud of the hallway picture that I drew (Shading did not translate well through my scanner). Ultimately though my ideas are not going to be used, which is okay since this game is meant more for younger girls who probably wouldnt want to live in an old dilapidated castle haha.

I have also started to make some floor tiles for our game which has basically consisted of me taking patterns and cutting them up to make a repeating floor tile that can be used in game. This is one such thing that should fit the earthy adobe like theme that we are going with. 

Anyway, things are going slowly but that's okay.

Games that I am playing: Dark Souls... oh the humanity! (haha see what I did there?) ((No but seriously, I love this game and Demon's Souls, think they are brilliant challenging games)). 

No comments:

Post a Comment